Sunday, June 21, 2009
Pilots Data
There are four main staffs contributing to this blog which includes “Primitive”, the Paper Plane’s chief pilot, and 3 assistant pilots, which are KLR5 “Heroism”, KLR3 “Happy”, and KLR5 “Hope”.
Want to know what their feelings are as Junior Division PICs? Let's scroll down and have a look.

Chief Pilot - Primitive

Why is Primitive the "primitive"?

Primitive’s Story
Why is “Primitive” the primitive?
All the arrangement in the world has its original state. Primitive brings fate. You’d probably say “Wow, I see.” after acquiring an answer after the unknown. Then comprehension of something would take place, and the great happiness is what follows.

Thus, I love the feeling of “primitive”, which also made me like to get people to comprehend “primitively”.
After 10 years of my silly growth, and 23 years practicing the Buddhism, I concluded the “primitively”s in my life.

1991: I see that it isn’t my fault for not excelling in my academic. I was just missing the opportunity to enjoy the happiness after hard work.
1993: I see that I wasn’t bad in expressing, it’s just then I let anger and sadness walk in front of my conscious mind.
1994: I see that I have the power to change my life. It’s just that I’ve fixed my destiny.
1997: I see that what I did wasn’t just graffiti, but if I could do it with my full heart, it could be liken by others.
2000: I see that I could have a great smile on my face. It’s just that I used my appearance as the capital of my confidence.
2002: I see that my struggles and experience weren’t wasted. It’s just that I haven’t been seriously thinking of my mission.
2003: I see that the mount of the Buddhism is enormous! It’s just that I was seeing it with a single candle on my hand.
2004: I see that all the things that Sensei wanted to say, has been written down on the books. It’s just that me, myself was only researching shallowly.
2005: I see that the world has always been so beautiful. It’s just tat I didn’t have the heart to witness the beauty of it.
2006: I see that “primitively” and “it’s like this” has always been consistent. It’s just that I’ve been using “because” and “so” as reasons for my failure.
2007: I see that I’m not poor. It’s just that I’m using my energy on sides of happiness and touching where money could never quantify.
2008: When “primitively” and “it’s like this” stick together, “future” emerges.
2009: I see that to let other people achieve happiness, I must first find mine fully in life.

Wishing you “primitively” to live long!

Best regards,
Primitive.



Assistant Pilot - Heroism



Although I've left my student life for over a decade, I've never left the Junior Division. From the time I joined Junior Division till the day I've became one of the PIC of Junior Division (Except the period of high school) has taken nearly 10 years. I've learnt a lot from Junior Division, including self-confidence, and exploring the possibilities of mine. Thus, I’ve stayed in Junior Division for all these years. And of course it's not the same position. The previous was a member of Junior Division, the latter a PIC. Ever since I've been one of the PICs, I've learnt a lot from the children too. The process of nurturing them never fail to bring me surprises. I've also participated in the past two years' Junior Division graduation camp. I found out that there are always rich imagination, creativity and also unlimited potentials that we just can't estimate in them.

As long as we have five hearts, and that is: heart of patience, heart of listening, heart of love, heart to educate, and heart of faith.

1) patience - We must always be patient when we're nurturing our Junior Division as we might not be able to see the result of their growth coming out so soon. Not to mention that educating the Junior Division is a lifetime occupation. Therefore, we must never be impatient.

2) listening - This is to listen the voices of children. I found that the parents have been lacking the heart to listen what their kids think. Following their own thought, and thus, forgetting they should also listen to the kids' opinion. It's always about two-way in a dialogue. If there's only one talking, and another one just listening, I wouldn't call that a dialogue. It sounds more like an order to me. So don't forget you must tell, and to let others tell theirs too.

3) Love - This love, isn't about fulfilling children's satisfaction on materials, nor isolating our children from the world to "protect" them. I wouldn't say this as a "love", but it's a hindrance for a kid's growth. Or else a kid would grow up to be eccentric. For example: Recently, there was a case of parents taking revenge on a teacher's kid just because the teacher used corporal punishment on their children, and they said that they were just protecting their kids. Is this what you called "love" to your kids? Of course, the teacher would have to take some of the responsibility. But are they so sure that their kids are absolutely correct? We should never solve problems with violence, as it would inculcate an incorrect concept to the kids. Furthermore, it'll affect their attitude while they face their problems in the future. A real "love" is a love that protects. We must always solve our problems with dialogue (as the way President Ikeda achieves peace through dialogue), we must teach them a lesson of justice through this and cultivate a justice heart from them.

4) educate - Regardless of how fast a child learns, or whether he/she has problems, we must educate them with a heart of educating and never giving up. Then discovering their potentials and they could someday be someone useful. It's a joy that ordinary people couldn't feel.

5) faith - as we practice Nichiren Daishonin's buddhism, there should always be faith, study and practice. Through the study of Buddhism and the guidance of Sensei, we carry it out in our daily lives. Thus in the process of nurturing the children, we must learn with them, share and discuss the Buddhism and some of the social problems. Then to distinguish things in the view of the buddhism. Not only could we deepen their understanding of the Buddhism, but we could also train up their faith in the buddhism as well. I have been discussing the Buddhism with my family as I grew up from my childhood.


These are my opinions on nurturing the children.


In this Paper Plane, I hope that we can exchange and share our experiences and also the process of nurturing the children. Let's link the heart of children together with the heart of our mentor, President Ikeda, and achieve the spirit of mentor and disciple. As one of the pilots, I will work hard with the other 3 pilots and we will provide you our best service no matter what weather it is.





Assistant Pilot - Happy

Hi everyone, I am "Happy". I'm like a little elf, a carefree and optimistic elf that is. There are ships of hopes in my mind, continuously paddling forward. There are several boatmen operating the ships, such as faith, persistence, caring, loving, the heart of learning, the heart of enduring and the heart of not giving up. These boatmen work together, leaping over angry waves of the ocean of life, striving forward to reach the shores of hope and dreams. Along the journey, never forget spreading the precious seeds of life, firmly believe that someday a forest of hope would grow and emerge on the surface of the sea without any doubt.

I'm delighted to have an opportunity of being this “Vice pilot”, and still having my beliefs and dreams. No matter if it's a plane or a ship, to operate, it uses the same theory. It's the power of not giving up and enduring till the last moment, bringing the boatmen's wisdom along. We could all soar above the colorful path in the sky. Thank you.

*Remark: It's more efficient and convenient to spread the seeds from the sky! : )





Assistant Pilot - Hope


President Ikeda is now of a great age but he is still writing to encourage us through his words.
For the sake of the future of the organization and of the Junior Division, the ones responsible for the World's Peace in the future.(Hanging Phrase)
It is up to them to promote the organization.
As one of the PICs, I told myself "I'm representing my mentor to nurture them." And I have treated all of them this way.
Being young and having not much experience, I'm still delighted to sincerely share and encourage you in this blog.
For the sake of Junior Division's happiness and for kosen-rufu, let's march forward courageously, nurture every Junior Division, and teach them to glow and illuminate with their own unique light. Creating their future! (Hanging phrase)


Assistant Pilot - Friendship


What should we do to let the water of kosen-rufu flow continuously?
The key is to nurture the Youth successor.



I was a person who don't like children. But since I joined Junior Division, I became a person that loves children. When I joined the team that contributes in giving a great childhood to the children, I became everyone's "Little Indian Sister". 

As for the name "Friendship", there's a meaning to it. I've been through problems of relationship. However, I never give up but to keep on challenging my problems, and at the end, I was able to make it. After my victorious challenge, I'd still chant for "friendship" as I do not hope the same problem to happen again. Other than praying, I took action as I know that every action we make will cause a big difference. Hence, I always tried my best to make everyone smile and to continuously encourage everyone around me. Since then, I hope that the JDs could treat everyone around them as close friends, and together we'll walk on the path of happiness. Just as Mr. Ikeda once said: 

"When we build the bridge of friendship based on trust, we could then be each other's mirror." 

When the PICs are taking care of the JDs, we too, grow with them, and we would be even stronger and caring. Let's hold each other's hands together, and walk towards the future, creating a greater value! Please remember to keep that fire burning in you!  ^_________^



Assistant Pilot - "Colour" and "Rainbow"


Can you tell me where is the rainbow?” Not far, just here!

There's a colourful rainbow here! There's a person named "Colour" and there's a person named "Rainbow", and together, they're "Colourful Rainbow"!
 

 's Story



Once, there's a person who said I'd see a rainbow whenever I see you. Looking at you is just like looking at a colourful rainbow. Wherever you are, there would be a rainbow! We could also see rainbow when Mr. Ikeda is there. When the disciples and mentor is fighting towards the same aim, a rainbow will also appear to encourage us. And our aim, is to let every Future Division obtain absolute happiness. Our greatest repay towards Ikeda Sensei is to let every Junior Division live in happiness.
Here, "Colour" and "Rainbow"  wish to remind every JD PIC to love, care and cherish everything from your JDs.



COLOUR - From the beginning, we do not understand the importance of nrturing the Junior Division. But now, we hope to nurture more successor of the mentor. The mentor's disciple will always increase.
The first division that Mr. Ikeda established was the Future Division. This is because the Future Division is standing at the front line of kosen-rufu. In addition, the Future Division decides the future of Soka Gakkai.

The first thing that Sensei cherishes is the Future Division.
We're all people with happiness. This is because all of us are challenge for the happiness of these "Important People".
I feel glorious to have this opportunity to share with all of you. It always feel great to do such a noble task. Please allow "Colour" to advance and improve with all of you ^.^

Let's be near to the children, to find out more; let's be near to the children, and grow more...




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

RAINBOW - I feel unbelievable to have such an opportunity to share and learn with all the comrades around the country, and perhaps, even the whole world!

To nurture the Future Division is for the sake of the kosen-rufu of 20 and 30 years ahead. The kosen-rufu of the future falls onto the prince and princess of Soka Gakkai. Whether or not these children realize their mission of the future kosen-rufu, it all depends on everyone of us to take care of these Future Division! 
On the road of nurturing, we would all face challenges and troublesome problems. However, other than chanting, please do remember that there are always comrades that fight beside you, which is us, the Paper Plane. More importantly, let's grow together as we share and learn together.
The happiness of these prince and princess falls on our hands. Let's work hard together!

Labels: